|-rocks back and forth in corner-|
Commissions - CLOSEDI am currently not accepting commissions. I will update this journal once I am open again, but it won't be anytime soon. (Definitely not in 2014)Commissions - CLOSED by neonoi
CLICK HERE to view the Price list
Click here to view some of my recent commissions
How does it work:
If you are interested, send me a note with details of what would you like and I will tell you the final price.Prices are based on the price list above, but can change (very detailed character might cost more).Payment is full up front by Paypal, in USD.Once I the receive the payment I will add your name to my list (can be found at the end of this journal). If you don't appear there after sending the payment please tell me.
I send work in progress shots (sketch, linea
Ways To Annoy Claude FaustusAlthough I do like Claude quite a bit, I just couldn't resist making thisWays To Annoy Claude Faustus by OppaFaustusStyle
You may have to watch Black Butler 2 in order to understand some of these.
1. Steal his glasses
2. Stare at him constantly, but don't say a word.
3. When he's washing dishes, tell him he missed a spot.
4. Decorate Alois's entire mansion with pictures of Sebastian.
5. If Claude asks from where or how you got the pictures, tell him that you did a little favor for Sebastian in exchange for them. *wink wink*
6. When you see a spider, take off your shoe and go to kill it. Make sure Claude sees this.
7. Give Alois a Ricky Martin CD and urge him to dance to "The Cup Of Life" ~Ole!~
8. Invite Grell over and talk about how devilishly handsome Sebastian is. In front of Claude.
9. Tell Alois he should have Claude wear a pair of booty shorts as his new uniform attire.
10. Tell Claude he looks like he's the child of Sebastian Michaelis and William T. Spears
11. Ask Claude why he couldn't take the form of a more ominous cre
Popularity is not something I care about.|
If I cared for pageviews I would have stayed with my old account which had so many more, but I moved to build from the bottom up, no chat rooms, no forum posts, no spamming on my other sites, purely, people brought here out of pure interest for the content I post.
Orochimaru art is my favourite to draw.
I live under your bed.
And I love chocolate.
You don't have to be slim to be a good cosplayer. A good cosplayer is someone who puts effort into their outfit and character mimicing abilities, and above all, has fun.